Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day
Friday, February 14, 2014
We got Heart-Attacked by a anonymous person or family.  
The girls woke up to roses, and mailboxes with treats and love notes inside from Adam and I.
While I was surprised with red roses (my favorite) a note that said "I love you the mostest, Marry me please? Adam" and huge balloon. 
 I made the girls pink heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast. 
 Did Gentry's hair in a cute heart-shaped braid (which she didn't like) so we changed it to just a ponytail. 
And sent the girl off to school with their valentines in hand. These were Gentry's this year...I love them. Calli stayed home from school and caught up on her rest from a late soccer game the night before and to get ready for another game she had that afternoon.  While she slept I slipped out and took Adam to a Valentine Breakfast at Breakfast at Tifany's. It was so yummy. Afterwards, Calli and I ran to Mesquite and back for her tournament. 
 That night we had our traditional Family Valentine Dinner at Home. 
We had heart-shaped pizza, heart-shaped bread sticks, Sparkling Apple Cider and I made for the first time Creme' Brulee for dessert.
Adam helped me torch them.
Aren't they beautiful? What a great "Love Day" we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.