Sunday, April 13, 2014

Disneyland Makeover!

After months of redecorating my study...I now have the "Happiest Study on Earth!"

Walt Disney Quote that is perfect for a Disney Study!
   "Peterson" sign. 
Pictures taken from different attractions around the park from our last trip. 
 
 Bookshelves with misc. memorabilia we have collected over the years. 
Personalized Signed Picture 
 My favorite Disneyland souvenir ever!
 Frame with favorite memories.
 Splash Mountain Fun
Disneyland Books
 Some of our favorite pins we have collected through Pin Trading.
And a Crystal Souvenir from Adam and I's Honeymoon. 
 Our "carousel" horse 
and character-signed picture.
 Disneyland sign with more of our most favorite Disneyland memories.
Another Walt Disney Quote. 
A Callister Original. She drew this for art. I'm going to frame it and hang it in here as well. 
and my Disneyland canvas that I got for Christmas of Main Street, the Castle and Partners Statue. 
I love it! This room makes me so happy every time I enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.