Sadie got the opportunity to dance with the God's Messenger's company again this Easter.

This is such a unique and moving experience. It's a dancing tribute to the life of Christ and was the perfect way to help my family remember the reason for Easter and to really feel of the spirit. I'm so glad that Sadie got to be a part of it.
Sadie and Kassi ready for their dress rehearsal. (Kassi danced with Premier before she moved, so when Misty found out she was coming for the weekend she invited her to perform with them as well.)
The grandparents.
Adam and I ready for the show to start.
Sister and cousins came to support.
Sadie and Kassi after their performance. They danced in two different dances ("The Honesty and Wisdom of Youth" and "Suffer the Little Children") and even had a trio part. There is such an amazing spirit that comes when the youth/children come out and dance. I'll admit I cried more than once during the performance. The spirit was so strong.
Sadie, Britton, Kassi and Kennedy Peterson. 4 of the 5 "Peterson's" that dance at Premier.
The dancers and their cousins.
After the performance we went to Krave for a late night celebration.
Great Job Sadie! You are becoming such a beautiful dancer!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.