Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Break!

 Calli and Sadie started out their Spring Break with a quick trip to Salt Lake with Grandma and Grandpa Losee to see cousins. They had a blast and got home Sunday night. While they were away we spoiled Gentry with dinner and a movie.
Monday: While Calli went hiking with some friends for the day, Tanya and I took our kids and a couple friends to the sand dunes for a few hours and a picnic. 
 Skyler, Sadie, Gentry and Hallee. 

 Sledding down the Dunes
 Gentry and Hallee digging holes.
 They climbed in their holes and buried themselves. It looked so funny. 
Sadie practicing her front walk-over.
That night we had our annual Bachelor's Party at Kami's. Always a good time with good friends and good food. 
Tuesday: Gentry and I met some friends at Jumping Jacks while Calli and Sadie opted to stay in bed.
 Amy and her husband owns Jumping Jacks and so we go before hours and let the kids run...
while "us girls" get in some fun visiting time.( Kristen, Amy, Robyn, Janae and Lori)
That afternoon I took the girls to the new Fiesta Fun to check out the new bowling Alley. Adam was able to come by for a bit as well. 
 Calli
 Sadie
 Gentry
After bowling we had fun on the go-carts and in the arcade. 
 Calli
 Sadie and Gentry
 On the last lap, Sadie and Gentry got bumped by another car. It spun them around and when they came to a stop they were stuck. 
 The employee had to come help them. Sadie was so mad, she went from second place to last. 
We stopped at Swig on our way home for some much needed refreshments. That night the girls each had a friend over for an outdoor movie night. 
Wednesday: Calli and I started our day out early at Justice Court.
  We were still dealing with a ticket she got for a accident a few months before and her court date just happened to be during Spring Break. It was a cool experience. I would have sat there all day if I could. It was fascinating listening to all the cases, pleas and sentencing...until they brought in a inmate in his strips and shackles, then I was looking for the nearest exit. Calli was so brave as she approached and talked to the judge. In the end she will have to pay her ticket and take the class to keep her points down. But it was still cool to see. I think every child should experience that at least once. Calli felt like she needed some pampering after that ordeal so...
 we had a girls spa day. 
 The girls first pedicures. They LOVED it!
 Our cute toes. 
Thursday: We took a short break from all the Spring Break Fun and scrubbed the house. 


 Awe, such a beautiful sight and so good to have done. 
That afternoon Sadie went with friends back to Fiesta Fun, Calli went to a movie with friends and Gentry played with Hallee. 
Friday: The girls and I went and did some Easter shopping and then had a Birthday party at our house for Travis.
Saturday: Calli went Snowboarding with Damon and some of his family for the day.

She loves it and is getting better and better each time she goes.  Gentry played with friends and Sadie (after her choir concert) had a late night, fire pit, volleyball outdoor movie night with friends at our house to officially end Spring Break. It was such a great week. I always love spending time with my family and was sad to see it end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.