Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Eve!

As always we started our Christmas eve with dinner at China Palace and then back home for family gifts and games.
Gentry had Calli and made her a Dr. Pepper-mint candle. She loves Dr. Pepper and is obsessed with candles.
Calli had me. She made me a mug that said "Dear mom, Thanks for putting up with spoiled, ungrateful, messy, bratty children like my siblings. Love, your favorite. Haha! I loved it!
Adam had Sadie he gave her a giant Reeses and then he (I) made her a dance video of all her past competitions. We were a little worried that it might make her sad but felt it was a big part of her life and she needed it. Luckily, she loved it more than it made her sad!
I had Adam. I made him a movie. "Me & You the first 20 years of Forever"
Sadie had Gentry. She bought her a pillow pet and then was going to make her a card but we are still waiting. I don't think Gentry minded. 
We also opened the gift from Ben and Stacy family. We got a selfie stick. We had a great time playing around with it. After getting them all sugared up and wild there was no way they were heading to bed anytime soon. A family Nerf gun war soon broke out. 


Only in a house full of girls would you find a Nerf gun loaded with Tampon Bullets. HAHA!


Calli armored herself with left over boxes from unwrapping gifts.
The war turned into a "Let's see if I can shoot a dart into your mouth"...


She caught it! At about midnight we finally convinced them to climb in bed. It was after 2:00 when they finally fell asleep. Good thing Santa is a night owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.