I don't think I have ever been busier in my entire life. SO much going on. SO much to balance. Running here and there and everywhere! In just a matter of a couple months we have: our anniversary, Senior Ball, preschool graduation and program, Miss Ivins Princess Pageant, Calli's seminary graduation, Calli's high school graduation and celebrations, camping trip, Grad Night, Disney Cruise and Stake girls camp. Late nights, early mornings, hours on the computer, texting, emails, meetings, meetings, meetings. This is all on top of the regular May busyness of track meets, soccer games, year-end performances, award nights, RS callings, scouts, trying to keep grades up, YW and running a household. There are days where I just want to sit and cry from how overwhelmed I am but know there is not time for that so we just keep plugging away. The light is very, very dim but I CAN see it at the end of the tunnel and when I finally get there I am going to celebrate!! I can do hard things! Just keep swimming! I got this!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.