Sadie headed out to her first Soccer Camp. She spent 4 days in Payson playing with the SC soccer girls.

Getting on the bus.
After the first day, Sadie called and said she had SCORED!! We were so excited for her and so proud!
I went on the 4th year overnight hike to Veyo and Mormon Massacre trail.
I agreed to go on this one cuz Sadie is a 4th year, but as it ended up the only time we could go was when she was at soccer camp and couldn't even come. But we still had a great time and I loved getting to know the other girls.
At around 11:00 pm we got a little visitor. This raccoon came around again and again for about an hour and was not scared of us a bit. At one point he came within about 2 feet of us. And then he got on the table and started eating the leftover marshmallow on our sticks before running on with one of them. We found it the next morning all bent up.
While I was on the hike, Sadie was at soccer camp and Gentry was at Tuacahn with Hallee, so Adam and Calli went on a date.
She sent me these pictures and I just busted up. Love them!
Sadie test drove a stick-shift. I was in the back seat rolling. She actually did really well especially for her first time. It reminded me of when Adam taught me how to drive stick when I was 16.
Calli set up a date night for her and Christian in the back yard. These two are so creative and can always find fun ways to date and have fun!
We spent a fun day at the Dirt Farm. Due to girls camp being at the same time we couldn't go the entire time but we drove straight from girls camp and spent Saturday and had a good time.
Sadie had three soccer camps this month (plus acceleration) She had the Payson camp, an SC camp with Kimball and the DSU camp. Love the Dixie camp because it s week of games and activities for these girls to bond and unify before try-outs. And because the games are local so we can go watch.
Sadie far right waiting to go in.
Friends and teammates celebrating their win!
In her Wednesday game she took a ball to the face. After getting the bleeding to stop, she went right back in and finished the game.
It was a hot week the girls are champs for playing in the heat and doing as well as they did.
I would wake up Gentry at 6:30 am to head into the games with me and she would fall right back to sleep during the games. It was a busy month, looking forward to a slower July and spending time with my family before summer is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.