Amazing Sunrise one crisp December morning!
Sadie went to Salt Lake with friends. She had a good time seeing Austin, staying at Jorrins and being with Ally and Kell. I felt good about her going but was a wreak until she pulled back into town since it was just a few days before Calli came home. I wanted to put everyone in a bubble and just stay home until my family was together again. But it all worked out!
When Gentry first got her ears pierced about 8 years ago, they were lopsided and she's wanted them fixed ever since. Sadie tried to do it for her one night (unbeknownst to me) but couldn't get it, so dad to the rescue!
She is a rockstar! Ouch!
Playing with the VR
When Beehives teach the lesson! haha
I loved it!!
The week between Christmas and New Years day we were waiting for Austin and Sadie so we could go bowling. They were late showing up so we got even. Left a note on the front door with some nerf guns. We watched them on the ring, they started to laugh and then hesitantly opened the door and the bullets started flying.
It was so fun!!
Adam and I playing space invaders.
The girls got matching tattoos from the arcade games.
Sadie using the "dino ball roller"
Calli and Damon went snow boarding again, this time to Beaver. They had a blast. She is so happy being out on the slopes again.
And her car fits her snowboard perfectly!
I went back to work at Tuacahn on Saturday and Adam took "his girls" to lunch, so cute!
Calli's new make-up desk. She's been working on getting her room put back together and just the way she wants it.
Double Sister's Date!
Calli asked her friend Darren. They went miniature Golfing and then to dinner.
I loved this moment! It was a Sunday afternoon. I was sitting at the fireplace, working on YW and looked up and just sat for a minute and took it all in. My whole family sitting together in the living room working on different stuff. Adam was in the kitchen making dessert. Austin and Sadie were taking a nap and watching a movie, Calli was reading her scriptures and Bo was just chilling chatting with everyone.
Love moments like this! It was a good day!














No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.