Thursday, August 1, 2019

Cabin Sweet Cabin

Cabin Sweet Cabin
Losee Family Reunion
July 25 - 28, 2019
Sadie and Calli had to work on Friday, so they drove up with Jake, Jadyn and Jaicelyn Friday night, so we had Bo all to ourselves. In fact, she was the only grandchild. That first day and night was just grandma, grandpa, Brandon, Tracy and us. 
We took the trailer this year and it was a game changer. So nice having our own space. This was the view from the cabin. 
And this is the view of the cabin out the front door of the trailer so we were still super close. 



Adam and I have been talking about buying a lot in Brian Head, so we went out looking Friday morning. 
Then walked down to the new donut shop on the corner. 

The annual car show is always a hit. Gentry has such an old soul. She LOVES vintage things.
My dad was in heaven when he spotted this car...

He was in even more heaven when the owner let him sit in it.



Of course I had to try it out too. 
Now I can say that I've sat in a car that can got 200 MPH
Playing games, particularly our favorite, Skipbo, waiting for the girls to arrive. 
Reunited again! Between girls camp and Sadie's Lake Powell Trip it had been over a week that we were all together. 
I don't know why I keep asking Brandon to take our pictures :) haha!
Beautiful Sunset!

Most of the crew showed up Friday night as well....
including miss Emery, who was the hit of the Cabin...
except for when she had a terrible night the first night and they had to hang this sign the second. :)
One of my favorite things about the cabin are the late night visits. All the granddaughters surrounded Calli as she told stories from her mission.
Adam and I were in charge of morning breakfast.
Great(est) uncle Adam!

Massages, 
more food...
Games, 
hanging out,
more visiting and...
and a devotional from our returned missionaries filled up our time on Saturday. So good finally having them all back to the cabin. 
Family pics before heading to church Sunday morning.
Not again! :)
Gentry and Sadie making up after their little scuffle. 

Cousins and best friends
Mom and dad
The infamous picture of all of us upstairs in town hall listening to sacrament. 
After church we all went to the park for Taco Salads before heading home. Another successful reunion at Cabin Sweet Cabin. This was our 11th year! Hopefully, there are 11 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.