Started out the month with a "Paint the Night" for RS. So much Fun!
I love these ladies!
We had such a great turn out!
Adam and I try to go on a walk once it cools down a bit at night. We are given the most amazing views to enjoy while we walk and chat.
Cute little heart on one of the walks!
Love this time of year...case lots are my fav!!
During FHE during the lesson I leaned over and whispered to Adam that we should go to Munchies after. The girls began mimicking us and started whispering to each other.
FHE, Ice Cream and my fam...some of favorite things.
Adam scored a new treadmill and bike from a Rec center that was getting new equipment. We had to move out the big weight machine to make room for the bike.
My hard working, tired man, things usually start to slow down at work this time of year, but not year, I guess it's a good problem to have!!
Received some amazing news that Tyson and Lacey are expecting! We could not be happier for them. Congrats!!
Finally, after a couple years I got my ring cleaned and the epoxy removed from it. I'm in love. It looks as good as the day Adam gave it to me.
Ended the month with a friendly game of spoons at Ryan Cain's 40th birthday party.
Adam and Ryan battling over the spoon. It ended up breaking so they had to share the points. Haha!
Another month has come and gone...bring on FALL!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.