The sun is usually just peeking above the mountains on my way!
This sweatshirt used to be mine in high school. After I didn't want it anymore, it ended up in my mom's closet where she wore it for another 25 years. Today, Gentry is the proud owner of it. Gentry complimented grandma on it one day and it ended up on our front porch in a gift bag the next. It now hangs in Gentry's closet and she loves it.
While Gentry was getting grandmas old clothes, Adam was getting her old clocks. He just asked one day where the old grandfather clock was that used to hang in their living room. She said it was down in the storage room. He happily came home with it. He loves the tick tocks and chimes. He says it reminds him of his childhood.
Haha! Talen posted this on his instagram story. So cool. They have a mutual friend that cuts their hair. Talen was just leaving as Zach Wilson (BYU QB) was coming in. This is just a few months before the NFL draft.
Caught this picture out Sadies window. Adam and Lyman chatting over the wall. Lyman often catches Adam as he's pulling in the driveway to come home and stops and talks to him.
I'm usually so anxious to get my Christmas decorations down, but not this year. We put them up earlier and took them down later. It was just a good holiday season this year and we hated seeing it end.
Jenni brought Noah over for a haircut
so...Gentry also did Charleigh's nails. It was so cute!
We did some shuffling at work and I moved to the "dark side" the side with all the guys!
I miss chatting with Franci and Vicki everyday but I take lot's of field trips to the other side to get our chatting in for the day.
But I love my new space, having a window, chatting with Amy and being closer to Adam.
While moving sides of the office, I scrubbed and sanitized everything, including Adam's desk. He came back and his screen was upside down...oops! Haha! We had to google it to find how to turn it back.
Date Night! I think we take Gentry along with us more now than when she was little.
Adam got this picture at the Dickens Festival. It's one of his favorite movies and he LOVES it. After finding a place for it and adding vinyl...
We decided to add vinyl to a few more areas...
upgraded all the poster frames and got this cute marquee. Love the theater room.
Gentry had to build a 3-D model of a DNA structure. She made it out of dowels, straws, play doe and pom poms. It turned into a family affair as we all helped with it. She was just glad to have it done.
More Amazing Skies!
When we had first purchased the full windshield for the razor we were told that the body was a custom frame and that the windshields that would usually fit this model would leave a gap at the top. With no other options we bought the windshield. A little gap was better than nothing. Ryan and Adam got busy welding a metal piece to fill in the gap. But it looked awkward. So I got to work with my cricut trying to make it match and looked blended.
Don't look too closely, Haha! But overall I think it looks great. Way better than just a piece of black metal above the windshield. Let's Ride!
Hug Attack for dad after prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.