Happy Valentines Day!
Instagram Valentine Challenge...looked fun, so I decided to play!
ValentinesDayChallenge
How’d you guys meet:
A bunch of mutual friends got together for a Movie and Bon Fire in Snow Canyon.
First Date:
He asked me out on my 16th birthday. We went to dinner and a movie.
How long have you been together:
30 years
Married:
25 years
Age difference:
Adam is 8 months older
Who was interested first:
Adam
Who is taller:
Adam
Who said I love you first:
Adam, but I said it right back!
Most impatient:
Me
Most sensitive:
Both
Loudest:
Depends. We both have our moments
Most stubborn:
Both
Falls asleep first:
Me
Cooks better:
Definitely Adam. He enjoys cooking! Me, not so much.
Better morning person:
Me. I love my mornings!
Better driver:
Adam
Most competitive:
Me
Funniest:
We both think we are hilarious
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Outback and Costa Vida
Who is more social?
We’ve crossed paths. I was and now he is.
Who is the neat freak?
Both
Where was your first kiss?
Behind FrostTop on the BLVD. Used to be the old high school hangout.
Do you get flowers often?
Yes actually!
How long did it take to get serious?
We were still in middle school, so....we dated for 5 years, and were engaged for 4 months.
Plans date night?
Meeee
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Adam
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We take turns
Hogs the remote?
Adam
Spends the most money?
Definitely me on a daily basis, but he makes bigger purchases
Did you go to the same school?
Nope, rival high schools but elementary and intermediate were the same.
Who drives when you are together?
Adam
Where is the furthest you have travelled together?
Samoa
Where did you get married?
St George Utah Temple
Post a picture of you and your valentine
Adam got a new gun case and I got Bamboo sheets. I was so excited. I've been looking at them for a while but they are sooo expensive but our old sheets were on their last leg. We had a huge hole in the bottom sheet that we would occasionally get stuck in through the night :) so we finally bit the bullet and I was so excited, They are magical.
I also got these beautiful roses!
Being a Sunday, we decided to make it a special day for the whole family.
We heart attacked each of the girls doors and then had a fun Valentine dinner. We had brick oven pizzas, salad, strawberry jello salad, raspberry sherbet and heart sugar cookies. Then they each go a small gift. They each got a sweat set and adidas joggers.
Place Setting with their gifts
Making Pizza!
Gentry's cute heart shaped pizza crust
Pizza Oven
Decorating Sugar Cookies
Gentry plus Gentry
Special Delivery from Provo! it was such a great day full of my favorite people and lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.