Sunday, May 16, 2021

Mothers Day

 Another perfect Mother's Day! We woke up bright and early Sunday morning and drove to Enterprise for Porter's Homecoming talk. He did such a great job. I wish I had gotten a picture of us with him. He is so grown up now.  After sacrament we went to Isaac's house for brunch. We hung out and visited with everyone for a couple hours before making the rounds to visit our mom's. 

We started at the Enterprise cemetery to wish Adam's mom a Happy Mother's Day. 


On our way into town we stopped by my moms.  We made it home around 3:00 pm. We ate dinner and then the girls and Adam spoiled me rotten as usual. 
Clogs I have been wanting to match a dress I had bought a few months prior and hadn't been able to wear. 
Orchestrated by Adam, the girls got me a Mother's ring. I have always wanted one. I was so excited. 
They also got me the Airlines Game. Dallin had introduced us to this game and it was so much fun. Kind of a mix between Ticket to Ride and Monopoly.  Adam also got me a bench camping chair and a gazebo for the yard. 
As if that wasn't enough, the girls had gone shopping and bought me shoes, a candle, a planner, and this darling desktop corn hole game:) haha!
I was so excited to get the gazebo set up. Adam being the great husband he is, came home from work on Monday and got started on it.
It was definitely a two man job. 
 
We were able to get it put together and standing within a couple of hours. 

The next few days following and the next Saturday, we worked on it again. Adam got it anchored. 
Bordered with pavers...
And started paving the inside. 


He worked on the pavers for two weeks


Finished the Pavers
Hung the Curtains
and hung lights. 

We are ready for Smores'!



All of his hard work was so worth it!! I love it. 

We spend a lot of time out in our little gazebo.

It really grew up the yard which is what I was looking for. Thank you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.