Tuesday, November 9, 2021

My Birthday

I had the best birthday! I felt spoiled and loved all day long. Got texts from lots of family and friends and got to celebrate that night with my family! 
Came home from work to find this! Instantly I assumed that the girls had built the balloon arch…imagine my surprise when I found out it was actually Adam!! Haha! How cute is that! 
The girls brought me home flowers! That night, Adam & I, the girls and Levi went out to dinner to Costa Vida. Turn came hone and opened gifts and ate pie! 
The girls playing with the “Disney Road Trip” box I got from Jenni. I also got gift cards for our upcoming Disney Trip, winter candle, and Disney ornaments from Adam, a candle and necklace from Calli, flowers and hair care products from Sadie and Gentry. Happy 46th to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.