November 24, 2021
Thanksgiving this year was with the Losee's. After last year of being just us and Calli having covid, it was sure nice being with family again. We had about 50 of us in attendance.
Lane Losee Table :) We had all five of us plus Austin, Levi and Mati. Kevin and most of his family was there along with grandma and grandpa and Brandon.
We ate dinner at 2:00 and hung out for a bit visiting and playing games before leaving to light the Ivins Star at 5:30 pm.
Ta Da! Adam and Ryan hiked to the first ledge and lit her up! Gentry, Mati and I met up with Jenni at the base of the mountain with hot chocolate to support and cheer them on.
We spent the rest of the night playing games...
and eating sugar cookies made by Calli and Levi
I sure love this family of mine. I have never laughed so hard than I do when I am with these people. They truly are so funny and I love having them all around. I cherish these moments. Such a great Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.