Monday, July 18, 2022

Calli’s Bridal Shower!

I had sooo much fun planning Calli's Bridal Shower. I knew instantly I wanted to center it around Adventure because she loves adventure and he has traveled all over the place and now they are each other's adventure/travel buddies. 
I found the invites and all the pintables on Etsy and centered the rest of the decor around this theme. 
Made a couple of signs...
and planned out all the other details.
Saturday, July 16, 2022
Saturday, July 16, 2022Entrance into the house. 
Entry Way




Even though it was an open house, I wanted a few games availible that people could play if they wanted. Otherwise, they could just eat and visit. 

Advice
Chance to win a prize
Guessing game
Game with pictures of where they have each traveled and they had to guess the location.

Food
Chicken salad sandwiches, veggies, fruits, water and a cookie. 



Thank you! Hershey candy bars wrapped in matching theme. 
Let the party begin. She had a great turn out. We sent out about 45 invites and had 30 people come. 



It was a lot of fun but also a lot of work. I'm glad to have it done. Now moving on to more wedding stuff!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.