Thursday, July 7, 2022

Stranger Things

Oh Stranger Things, how I love you! I was late to the ballgame and didn’t start watching them until after season three.  Adam and the girls had all watched them  and then during recovery from my hysterectomy, Adam suggest that we watch them. We watched all three season. But it wasn’t until the 4th season came out that I really loved them. Watching them together and commenting and sending memes to each other and talking about conspiracy theories we have learned has been the funnest part. So when they 4th season aired I knew we needed to have a party. 
Front door sign! 
Lights strung all over like Joyce did in the first season. 



Hellfire Club shirts from the 4th season



Let’s go!!




We had ice cream and pizza, both from the show. 
Funny backstory: one night when the girls were watching them before I had seen them, I made them turn it off because of the swearing. After I started watching them, Adam told the girls that we watching them and that I liked them. They girls said “mom, you know that’s the movie you made us turn off because of the swearing right? Haha! It does have a lot of swearing that gets rough to listen to but the writers do such a great job and getting you to know the characters. You love them, cry for them and cheer for them. Can’t wait for season five. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.