We Love our Sunday's
Kube
Swing
Walks
Walking on the wall, collecting dragon eggs...somethings never change:)
More Primary Happiness
Temple Dates
And the Stake trek fireside that Kristin and I were in charge of.
So cute!
Pioneer clothes ideas
Display of clothes an buckets
Smore's in cups for refreshments
Packet handout
Steve Jolley talking to us about "Walking for an Ancestor"
Debbie talking to us about clothes.
Introduction video! I put the video and the power point together. I asked two members from the youth high council to narrate the video it was awesome. I was so pleased with how it turned out. I walked the parents through the power point, introducing the website. It was a great night with a great turn out but I was sooo happy when it was over.
Friend to friend broadcast during primary!
Back to hiking now that the weather is warming up a bit.
This is not as disgusting as it looks, well, yes it is. Ky brought his dirty bone from outside and tried to bury it in the couch. Haha! Happy March Y'all!

















































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.