Wednesday, November 5, 2008

AMERICA MAKES HISTORY!

November 4, 2008
Barack Obama elected President of the United States
It was so funny, the girls came home from school yesterday talking about the election. They said that they had their own vote and that everyone was talking about how if Obama wins he wants kids to go to school on Saturday and Sunday too. They came home so freaked out. I tried telling them it wasn't true, but I guess their friends were more convincing, cause they didn't believe me. As I watched the election unfold last night they would come in and ask who was winning. When I said "Obama" they would run out of the room yelling "noooo".

4 comments:

  1. We had the same situation in our house yesterday! I mean exactly, Joely was talking about the election and also worried about going to school on Saturday. When I told her he won this morning she was freaked out too! I though McCain gave a good speech last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do these kids get their ideas! I mean seriously, they are brilliant! I vote school everyday of the week:) But they have to get out earlier! Obama may just be on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You edited this..I liked how it said In God we trust...hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids said the same thing. I could not convince them that we would not go to school on sunday ever. They kept asking who was winning and it was the first thing they asked when they woke up

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.