Okay I don't mean to bore you with things my girls are always doing, but for some reason I seem to blog a whole lot faster than I scrapbook, so I've started using my blog as my journal, so I won't forget some of this stuff. So anyway, Adam and I came down stairs the other morning and there was a trail of cereal leading us into the study....
Where we saw a sign that said
"Welcome to Disneyland"...
As we walked through the main gates of Disneyland, we saw three of our favorite rides
Splash Mountain...
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad...
Splash Mountain...
(And yes, the girls made us go on every ride until they were satisfied.) It was so cute. If any of you know us, you know that we are huge Disneyland fans. The girls are begging to go again, saying that's all they want for Christmas. But, unfortunately this is probably as close as were going to get for a while. Thanks Girls you guys are awesome.
That was just plain cute!
ReplyDelete