1. He loves me.
2. He loves his girls and loves being a dad.
3. His family is the most important thing to him.
4. He is the smartest person I know. He knows everything about everything.
3. He is a hard worker and is willing to work long hours to provide for the family and allow me to stay home.
4. He supports and listens to me.
5. He is the man of the house and handles all the manly stuff.
6. He treats me like a queen.
7. He has extreme respect for women.
8. He is good at everything he tries even the first time. (except for singing he's tone deaf but he keeps singing anyway)
9. He is a handyman and can fix anything.
10. He's not afraid to take risks.
11. His teeth ( I have always loved his teeth)
12. He is my best friend.
13. He's a great communicator. We talk about everything.
14. I love our 2 in the morning three hour long talks.
15. He makes me laugh.
16. He makes me feel beautiful.
17. He appreciates all I do. He always makes sure to tell my that the house looks great when he comes home from work.
18. He kisses me EVERY morning before going to work.
19. He can still give me butterflies when he kisses me.
20. He flirts with me from across the room.
21. He calls and texts me throughout the day.
22. He shares my fetish for the #2
23. We have several inside jokes that only we get.
24. He honors his priesthood.
25. He is a great Sunday School teacher and his class loves him (& his candy)
26. He makes sure we have family scripture study and prayers every night.
27. He loves to be annoying during family home evening.
28. He loves to travel.
29. He lets me go to Disneyland as much as I like. Even though we want the girls to experience other vacations too.
30. He has a great relationship with mine and his family.
31. He takes his girls out on one on one dates.
32. He is HOT! (Tall, dark and handsome)
33. He loves to have fun.
34. He looks like such a rough and tough guy, but is actually really sweet.
35. I know as long as I have him everything else will be okay.
36. He'd do anything for me.
37. He loves when I can go out with friends.
38. He says "I Love You" about 100 times a day.
39. He kept fighting for us while we were dating when it seemed the world was against us.
40. That he takes two showers a day.
41. He is my partner in crime and raising our family.
42. He makes me want to be a better person.
43. He built our dream home.
44. He is not a follower. He's not afraid to be himself and have his own views.
45. He helps with the laundry, dishes, cooking, bathrooms etc.
46. He looks forward to coming home after work.
47. That the only words he knows in Spanish are the bad ones.
48. That he doesn't like to smile in pictures.
49. He makes and cleans up dinner every Sunday.
50. He makes me look forward to Eternity.
Okay, so that was a little more than 34 but oh well he deserves it. He is the best.
Happy Birthday Adam. I Love you with all my heart.
Wow, maybe I love Adam too. J/K :) I was laughing at the 'not smiling in pictures', I keep wanting to give him crap for never smiling in a picture I have seen of him, but if it's a quality you like I guess I'll let it slide.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Adam! I hope you have a great day!
Sorry to steal the birthday idea of writing things you like about the birthday person, but it was just too cute for me to pass up. Luckily Joely is only 9 and not 34, I'm crappy at thinking of stuff to write.
ReplyDeleteHey, This is a great idea! I think I will do this for mikes b- day. And your blog is great! You have such Awesome traditions. And good ideas. I think I will do the game for scripture study. It can be rough at times. We should get together and catch up. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHey, I found you someone at my moms work that sells girl scout cookies, do you want me to get you some?
ReplyDeleteThanks for explaining #39. I was very excited for you to tie the knot. 14 years later I am still so excited for the eternal knot securally tied.
ReplyDeleteWow! I love Adams new fire pit. Too bad it is so big and heavy or you could bring it our way.
Madre'
Hey, did you get the message about the June camping trip? I figured if I'm camping with less then a month to my due date...then your family had sure as heck better be there! Yes, that was a threat!
ReplyDelete