The girls then had their Lion King Performances. Calli got the part of Big
Simba and Sadie was baby
Nala.

This is right before the
performance. Calli was a hyena the first half and then we ran back stage during intermission and got her whiskers on for
Simba, (she is trying not to smile so her makeup won't crack.) I just love Sadie's cute pink nose, everyone kept wanting to touch it.

Here is Sadie as baby
Nala, with
Zazu and another Lion. This was Sadie's first big role where she had quite a few lines and a few solos. She did
such a great job. I was so proud of her.

Here's Calli as
Simba starring up at the stars with Timon and
Pumba. She did a great job as always. She has had a few main roles now and is so good at
memorizing her lines. I love that the girls have something they enjoy doing
together, it was so much fun to watch them practicing their lines and songs together and then performing. Way to go Calli and Sadie!
Where did they do this at? It looks like at lot of fun, I would be very proud of them too!
ReplyDeleteIt's through the Ivins Musical Theater. They perfrom in the Hafen Theater at Tuacahn.
ReplyDeleteit was so fun to do lion king the first half i was a hyina and the secont half i was Simba. If you look and the pichter of me on stage with my mane ha, thats a toto with fur on it. Its true i had a toto on my head.
ReplyDeletefrom: Callister
Calli thats is pretty creative to have a tutu on your head, I dont think I would have thought of that, I think the picture of you trying not to smile is pretty cute!
ReplyDelete