Sunday, May 24, 2009

A lesson learned!

The girls and I were over at my mom's house and they thought it was so funny to doorbell ditch. They kept ringing the doorbell and running and hiding. Well, the next time they did it, my mom was ready, she went running after them getting half way around the house before catching Gentry. She called to the other two and said "I've captured one of you're own you better come out and get her." When they came out of hiding my mom asked in her best evil voice "You better tell me your names if you want your friend back." Calli remembering the talks we have had about not telling strangers your real name, quickly said "Nicki", then Sadie thought she'd do the same and said "Potty'' and then Gentry joined in by saying her name was "Bob." We laughed and laughed. I guess one out of two isn't too bad. Needless to say, we had another discussion on the matter and thought up some "believable names" they would be able to remember.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki, Potty(Patty) and Bob, Remember no more doorbell ditching or I will lock you in my tower. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.