
Adam is an amazing chef. He worked as a chef before we got married and for a few years after. He still loves to mess around in the kitchen and try
different recipes, usually ones he's made up. I love watching him cook, he never measures anything he just adds this and that. Most the time when people ask him how he made something he doesn't know. So on Sundays I am very happy to turn
the kitchen over to him. We eat better on Sundays than we do the rest of the week, usually roast, steaks, or ribs with Potatoes, and Veggies. (My all time favorite that he makes is Cheese Soup) But his passion is BBQ.
During the nice weathered months, most Sundays we BBQ and eat outside. This Sunday was no different, we made
Shish Kabobs. YUM!

YUM! first you post pictures of yummy pizza and calzones, then you post pictures of yummy shish kabobs. I am getting very hungry!
ReplyDelete