Thursday, August 20, 2009

Washington Rec. Center & Fair

2. Washington Rec Center
We used our one free week pass here from Dixie Direct. So we went 4 different times in one week. We love this place, it's so much fun! I forgot to take any pictures of us swimming but here's Calli on the climbing wall.
3. Washington County Fair
It has been a few years since we ventured out to the fair so we thought we'd try it this year. We had a good. time!
We saw the bear show which was pretty cool, the girls favorite part was when a bear rode a scooter.

Sadie and Gentry on the dragon roller coaster.

Calli talked me into going on the "Zipper" with her. Oh my Gosh. I almost lost my voice screaming and laughing so hard. There's not a whole lot that gets to Calli but this did. She didn't say a word the entire ride, just held on for dear life.
Gentry likes to take it easy on the slower rides.
It didn't take Calli long before she was ready for another big ride. This time she talked Adam into going with her. I forgot what this ride is called but I think they spent more time upside down than they did right side up. It was a fun family night!

1 comment:

  1. We used our Dixie Direct week at Rec Center, too! It was probably that same day we glimpsed each other.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.