Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to School 2010

 I can't believe summer is over. It just seemed to have come so fast this year. I wasn't ready to send my kids back to school yet, we have been having so much fun this summer and I really do love having them around. But weather we like it or not, summer has come to an end and a new school year is here.
Calli 12 years old
7th Grade
Lava Ridge
Such a Tomboy. Her entire school wardrobe this year consists of basketball shorts, and Nike and Adidas  T-shirts.  But she's happy and looks "awesome" (we can't tell Calli she looks "cute"anymore,  it's an insult. ) Calli wasn't too happy to go back to school, but I know she'll do great. She has so much confidence and can tackle anything in her way.
Sadie 9 years old
4th Grade
  Red Mountain Elementary School
Teacher: Mr. Campbell
Sadie is out little style guru.  She knows just what she likes and what she doesn't and loves to put new creations together.  What a cutie. She was excited for school to start to see all her friends. She is a social butterfly.  She was also really excited about getting Mr. Campbell this year.
 
 Gentry 6 years old
The big 1st grade
Red mountain Elementary
Teachers: Mrs. Bozarth & Mrs. Lords
Gentry doesn't care what she wears as long she has on clothes. (except at night she prefers her underwear) Gentry was so excited to start school. She was excited to get to stay at school ALL day, she was excited to eat lunch at school, she was excited to have Hallee in the class next to hers and she was excited to have 2 teachers. I'm excited about that as well. They are both such amazing teachers and I'm so glad Gentry will be taught by them.
Each year on the first day of school I have a tradition where I go and eat with my girls, especially when I have a first grader. And I can't believe my baby is in the first grade. It was bitter sweet going to eat with her. I was so happy to go and see her and see how her day had been so far, but also sad to see that my baby is growing up so fast.
Congratulations girls! I hope you have a Fantastic Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.