One of my favorite parts about being in the Young Women's is going on all the activities with Calli.
We took the YW/YM out to Gunlock, boating. This is one of their favorite combined activities that we do each year. Calli was so excited. She loved every minute of it. I went out on the boat so I could watch her on the tube. She was an animal. She got whipped off that thing so many times, but she would climb back on for another round. One round was enough for me, once I got whipped off, I was fine to climb back in the boat and enjoy the ride. I don't know what was more nerve racking me being on the tube or me watching Calli on the tube. She loves a good adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.