Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I decided that this year I needed a "Disney" Tree.  So I thought it would be a fun tradition to start transforming our tree to Disney and get a few ornaments for it each year.  I ordered a couple of sets of ornaments from Disney shopping just to get started and then realized we'd need a lot more than that.
So the girls and I got creative. We gathered up all the small Disney toys we had floating around the house that no one plays with anymore and screwed eyelets in them and turned them into ornaments.


Then Adam and I made these cute Mickey ear ornaments out of regular plastic ball ornaments.

How cute are those?

To finish it all off we made our own Mickey ears Santa hat out of a pair of old mickey ears that we had.
I think it turned out so cute and I'm so excited to add to it a little each year.

Tender Moments:
We had just finished decorating the house for Christmas and was cleaning up when I looked up and saw this...

Gentry had got in her Christmas "snuggies", picked one of our Christmas books and sat down by the fire and read it to her little pony.  These are the moments that I not only take a picture with the camera but also my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.