I think it's so funny to find these random pictures on my camera, as I go through my pictures
Sadie...before...
Sadie...after. This is what we loving call, Sadie's "ugly smile" It cracks me up every time she does it. it just completely transforms her cute little face...too funny!
Hallee had a sleepover on Friday which is "Red Shirt Day" at the school. I thought it was so funny they were all twins at bed time.
This is a real egg. This was a at home science experiment of Calli's. After days soaking in various liquids like, water, vinegar, food coloring and powerade it turned to rubber...so interesting.
This is how my girls try to get away with the no food out of the kitchen rule. They stay as close to the tile as possible while getting as close to the TV as they can.
With all my girls as babies I used to rock and sing them asleep. The other night the girls crawled up on my lap to cuddle so I began singing, They both fell asleep...I love tender moments like these.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.