Happy "Sweet 16" Callister
Adam asking Calli out on her very first date.
Because Calli had already been asked out for the night of her birthday, Adam went and picked her up from school during lunch on her birthday so that he could me her first date!
Damon Anderson (who asked her out on her first date) also asked if her could take her to school and bring her home. I snapped this picture from the study window as he was dropping her off from school. She came home so excited. She had had the BEST day ever....little did she know her day was about to get even better... On his way to work Damon stopped by again to give Calli her present...
A puppy!
I can't believe we agreed to it, but when Damon texted me and asked permission to give her one I couldn't resist. I did call Jen though (Damon's mom) and talk to her a little about it as well.
Meet Mitzi...the newest member of our family.
Love at first sight...She is actually such a cute puppy. She is so fluffy. She is a lab and Retriever mix so she will get as big as Troy.
Calli introducing Mitzi and Troy. They did really well. Mitzi just loves Troy and follows him around wherever he goes and tries to lick him. Troy's not sure what to think of this little runt that just moved into his territory, took over his bed and is eating his food. For the most part he tolerates her but will growl occasionally at her too. Just a typical brother/sister relationship. It is so funny to watch them.
Early that night before her date we opened presents and had cake and ice cream.
She got the "UP" phone case she wanted.
and the spider-man ball she wanted more than anything. She also got new decor for her bathroom (different post) and $ for shopping when we were in Vegas.
16 candles
Calli and Damon heading out on their date.
She had so much fun. They went to Costa Vida for dinner (her favorite) and then to Garrett Ence's house (who they were doubling with) and played pool and messed around. She was home by 11:30 that night, completely exhausted from her fun-filled day.
Sadie and Gentry all bundled up for the game
The next day (Saturday) she had two scrimmage soccer games with the Bombers.
It was raining and freezing.
That night she had a combined 16th birthday party with Weston Jeppson.
(I think Kami and I had more fun planning it then they did.)
They played Ping Pong, Foosball, watched a movie...
Ate and Ate and Ate
and then turned our family room into a wresting arena.
Even the girls got into it. Calli and Hannah wrestling.
Adam and Mitzi bonding during the party.
Happy Birthday Callister Lynn. I can't believe you are 16! You are such an amazing person. I love having you as my daughter. You bring so much joy and laughter into our lives. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.