I actually love having birthdays and never mind getting another year older, especially because I always get so darn spoiled.
Adam woke up early and got the girls up and moving that morning so I could sleep in. When I came downstairs I found that he had decorated the living room, tided the kitchen and...
surprised me with flowers, donuts and eggnog. That night we went to dinner and then came home and had ice cream and opened presents. I got a leather jacket, a sweater and mascara from the girls because I am always complaining that they take mine....
Vinyl for my car (LOVE it),
Thanksgiving Mickey and Minnie (LOVE, LOVE it) and...

I had heard about this place a few months ago and told Adam about it and how cool I thought it was. He got me the lock for my birthday and a few days later we added ours to the Gate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.