We love the Dickens Festival and look forward to it each year.
Gentry and her giant candy cane she bought with her own money on the way to Dickens.
Santa's Reindeer were there this year...so cool!
Just before Premier Dance Company came on, the Parkinson Family performed. They are good friends of ours and have a very talented family. I had to snap this picture and text it to Calli because she kinda has a crush on Jake Parkinson. (She was at Drivers Ed and coming over a little bit later)
Premier Dance
Ballet
Jazz
and Element. I love watching Sadie dance. She improves each time I watch her and is getting better and more flexible. After we watched Sadie perform we spent the rest of the night shopping, eating, browsing and of course going to Mr. Bumbles buns for cinnamon rolls and to see Matt.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.