Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Wrap-up

As always I have a few misc. pictures. 
 Fun from June...

 We went skim boarding a few times with friends mostly from the ward.
The girls and some friends discovered Ivins Reservoir and the perk of having it in our backyard.   

 Gentry even got in on the action and jumped right off the dock like it was nothing.

They love it and have returned a few times. 
I sent Adam a text while I was upstairs and he was working out just for fun.
 Dad and Merilee received their mission call
They are going to South Carolina on a military mission and leave October 24th.
Calli got her first paycheck from Tuachan. $69.31 I don't know who was more excited me or her. 

Calli had DSU soccer camp.  Which meant games 4 times a day for 4 days and activity's with the girls  in between. They had a World Cup party and watched USA play Belgium. They had a big slumber party and then a pizza swimming party. Calli loves these girls and loves getting to know the new freshman as well.
#20

Stretching




A wind storm blew in during the game. The girls on the bench shielding their eyes from the sand.
And while Calli was away playing, Sadie and Gentry made their own fun.. V05 Bubbles on the Trampoline...several times.
And remembered mom on her 5th Anniversary D-day.
Summer Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.