This is a big year for the girls and scary one for me. Can't believe I have a Senior, a Freshman and a
6th grader.
Back to School "Well-Wishes" for the girls from mom and dad
Gentry wanted Sadie to curl her hair for the first day. Sadie got up extra early so she would have time to help her...love this picture!
Gentry
It was so hard watching her walk to her first class with a flood of other kids. I had pit in my stomach all day and couldn't wait for her to come home so I could hear about her day.
Sadie
Can't believe Sadie is a Freshman. She's got some big decisions to make this year for next year (Eshelles, Cheer, Soccer etc.) Can't wait to see what she chooses.
Callister
Hannah and Calli with their Senior Parking Spots on the first day school!
Just another picture from the 2nd day of school because she looked so darn cute and...
rode the bus.
6th Grade
Lava Ridge Intermediate
Gentry and HalleeIt was so hard watching her walk to her first class with a flood of other kids. I had pit in my stomach all day and couldn't wait for her to come home so I could hear about her day.
Sadie
Freshman
Snow Canyon Middle
Sadie and Friends from the ward/neighborhoodCan't believe Sadie is a Freshman. She's got some big decisions to make this year for next year (Eshelles, Cheer, Soccer etc.) Can't wait to see what she chooses.
Callister
Senior
Snow Canyon High
Calli's "Last-First Day" of high school and she is determined to make the most of it! I have no doubt that she will have a blast her Senior Year.Hannah and Calli with their Senior Parking Spots on the first day school!
Just another picture from the 2nd day of school because she looked so darn cute and...
rode the bus.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.