I had just been called to the young women's for a few days when I was told I would be over New Beginnings. So I got right to work coming up with a theme, decor, program etc. We incorporated the new 2017 mutual theme which is :If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God." and mixed it with The Disney movie UP! and came up with this...
"LOOK UP! Ask of God~Ask in Faith ~ Nothing Wavering! "
Being Christmas time I started saving boxes for my UP house!
After the Holiday's I got to work. It only took me a day to build it and a couple to paint it, but then it took another week to handle all the snags I kept running into and to do all the detail work!
As Always, Adam was a champ and helped me figure out all my snags.
But in the end it was all worth it! I love it! It turned out so great. I decided to not turn in my receipts and just keep it. Maybe I can write a preschool graduation program around it so I can use it again:)
I also made a miniature house
and the mailbox!
The night went great!
The mailbox held the programs


All done and back home and realized I never got a pic with me and my house.
Relieved it's over. Thanks Honey for all your help!
The night went great!
The mailbox held the programs
The girls each got an Adventure Book Journal and an Ask in Faith Key Chain
I made these as well
Our Amazing YW.
All done and back home and realized I never got a pic with me and my house.
Relieved it's over. Thanks Honey for all your help!
I had also made a video to show that night with the new YW theme song. It had pictures of all our YW looking up and praying. Here's my girlies!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.