Sunday, January 29, 2017

Weekend Getaway!

Life has been so crazy busy lately. Work for Adam has been so busy and stressful and then with New Beginnings (Other Post) and my two jobs we really needed to get away for a bit. Adam took a Friday off of work and we made a weekend of it. 
Friday, January 27, 2017
Adam ran to the office just long enough to get the guys out and I got all the girls to school. And then "Adam and Robyn's Weekend of Fun" began. We started the day with breakfast at The Bear Paw. 
Afterwards we went and had Pedicures. Something I had wanted him to do for a while and finally convinced him. I learned that had I just told him there were massage chairs there he would have been sold a long time ago. It was fun and so relaxing. He said he'd do it again.  We ran and picked Sadie up from school and made sure everything was good at home and headed out again.  
Since he came and did pedicures with me, I went to a scary movie (Split) with him. I hate, hate, hate scary movies. But love, love, love him! It was okay. 
We went to dinner at Outback and got dessert at Cold Stone and checked in to our hotel. 
So cute! This was the first time we have ever left the girls on their own for the night. I was a little nervous but they did great. They ate Panda Express and watched movie's and all slept downstairs. The next morning we slept in and then got breakfast at Kneaders before heading home. It was a much needed relaxing "Staycation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.