Saturday, March 25, 2017

Adam's Birthday!

Adam's 42nd Birthday!
 Took him to lunch to one of our favorite places, Pepper's. He was on the phone taking care of some work issues when I took this picture. Poor guy, never has a moment of peace...even on his birthday! 
Later that night we went and saw Beauty and the Beast. (A member from our ward rented out the theater and invited the youth and a few families) it was fantastic. 
 After the movie we came home and had Butterfinger Lush...Delicious!
 And then opened presents. I'm hope by his smile he had a good day! HAHA!
He got a new temple tie, socks and all white Nike shoes for the temple. A Barcelona Spain tie pin, a new steamer because our's sucks, two shirts and a collapsible wagon for camping and fishing. 

Happy Birthday to my better half! One who makes life worth living, who can still make me laugh everyday, who makes me feel beautiful and appreciated, who loves his family unconditionally, who has spent more hours than I can count at dance competitions and soccer games supporting his girls, who is hardworking and provides for our family, who is always up for an adventure, who knows me better than I know my self and loves me anyway, who is outnumbered 4-1 and never complains, who would and has dropped everything to help his "girls" out of a jam: (running out of gas-numerous times, dead car batteries, car accidents, boys troubles etc) who is always worthy and willing to give a fathers blessing, who has taught us to not take life too seriously with his most used quote "It is, what it is" and who has never missed a day or an opportunity in the past 22 years to tell me he loves me! Happiest Birthday Wishes Adam! I hope it's the best day yet! I love you!! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.