Hey! Just another week in paradise out here in the streets of Spain, lovin and livin our best lives! Mission is literally the best! Well, transfers happened and me and Hermanita Robinson are staying together in Zaragoza! She is not a baby anymore and I will be her Mom and now breaker! But she's such an amazing missionary she is teaching me! So we are pumped and we have been teaching so many just amazing people that the Lord has prepared and so we are super excited for all of the miracles we will see! Hermana Bangeter left but another missionary will be coming in and she is so cute! I am officially the oldest missionary in my district... that is kind of weird! Considering I am one of the most immature people here but it's all good, it's fun! Wow I just want to say how much I love the scriptures!! I can't believe before the mission I couldn't even get myself to sit down for 10 minutes to read them and now an hour is just not enough time it just goes by way to fast!! I love it! One of my favorite parts of the day! Because in the mission I have learned how really to understand and apply them! And how to really progress and change myself with the scriptures! The Book of Mormon is the word of God, it's so true! It is literally a huge way God talks to us. Hope you all have a great week!

Zaragoza District. They went paint balling and...
out for pizza for their last P-day together before transfers.
Then they went and visited Basilica of Our Lady of Pillar while they waited for their new arrivals, two elders and Hermana Davis
Celebrating being together!!
Zaragoza District. They went paint balling and...
out for pizza for their last P-day together before transfers.
Then they went and visited Basilica of Our Lady of Pillar while they waited for their new arrivals, two elders and Hermana Davis
Celebrating being together!!
She is loving the new Hydro Flask we sent her.
Twinners!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.