How you doin? Well I go home next transfer, that just blew my mind I absolutely cant believe it, its so weird. But at the same time I still have a lot of time and me and Hermana Robinson have so much animo and just so excited to work every day! I love Hermana Robinson we have way too much fun together💕Love her. Well me and Hermanita Robinson sat down and made goals of what we wanted to see out of this transfer, and one of the goal we made was that we wanted to really do everything we can to follow the spirit and "run the Lords errand" of what he needs us to do and to follow every single prompting we have from the Holy Ghost even if it doesn't make sense to us in the moment and we started the transfer off with a fast! And we had a pretty neat experience this week, so all of our citas fired and so we just started doing pass-bys and my companion stop and told me that we should pass by a member which was super random, usually we focus on passing by "friends" but I said alright lets do it. So we pass by her house and she told us she was super busy and didn't have time in that moment so we start walking away and as we get to the end of the street she sticks her head out the window and yells at us to come back and lets us in. We start talking to her and asked if we could share a quick scripture with her while we were there, so I started looking through my tablet and a scripture grabbed my attention that I had read earlier that week so we had her read it and when she read it she just broke down crying. She expressed to us that she has been going through some really hard family problems and that that scripture was just what she needed, and that we were answers to her prayers that day. She kept saying that the spirit was so good to give us the prompting to come to her house in that moment. A few days later we had a ward activity where all of the young people in the ward went with the missionaries to find the less active young people and invite them to institute and there was a women who we had been trying to meet with forever, her name was on our list. I was with a member of the ward of splits and so we knocked her timbre and she let us in. We sat down and just sais "Hermanita, como ests todo?" And she just looked up at us with tears in her eyes and told us "no estoy bien" she told us that she has had some really crazy hard problems in her life lately and we told her that she was not alone that not only God was there for her but that we were there for her as well. She told us she knew because right before we got there she had been watching Mormon messages to give her some comfort and that right before she had been praying to God for help when we knocked on her door. It was a very,very special moment when the spirit was so strong. That next day she came and sat with us at church, for the first time in years. God is so good, we could just feel his love so much. It just proves how much God loves those precious daughters that he sent an answer to their prayers and how much he loves us that he let us be a part of that amazing moment to help someone else and gave us those prompting and let us run his errands. Wow I am convinced that there is not a sweeter feeling in the world then when you can see that the lord has used you as an instrument in his to bless the life of someone else and that you are doing just what the Lord needs you to do. For my whole life I have always been told everyday that I am a daughter of God and that he loves us but on my mission I have seen and felt literal proof. God loves his children and is so aware of them in every circumstance. God is so good❤ One more big miracle for all of y'all real quick this one was a big one for me, but one night I had been praying in a separate room and just talking to God ya know and asking that we could find someone this transfer who he has prepared I got a very strong feeling and a direct thought came so clearly to my mind that said..."it will be a reference" I wrote that in my journal and that next day our cita fired so we called a menos activo to see if we could meet with him and he said "ya come by right now and I actually have a friend who I have been talking to the church about and he is really interested I'll have him come". And we went over that night and taught him and his friend. And his friend Oscar is so so prepared he is amazing he had so many questions and loved our answers and already started reading in the Book of Mormon.
The spirit was so so strong. And as we left the house and were walking down the stairs I just had that thought of the answer I had gotten during my prayer the night before...He also came to church on Sunday. Anyways long story short I love being a missionary with my whole heart. And I encourage anyone who is even thinking about it just do it! Serve! It will be the best years of your life and the biggest blessing!! It's so amazing I just cant put it into words!! I would do it all again, even with all of the hard times that have come!! Well I'll end this huge email because I know most of y'all just scroll to the end to see the pictures anyway lol *its all good I know because that was me before the mission but I love you all so much thank you for your prayers. ❤/ Hermana Peterson 14 For behold, I do not require at their hands to fight the battles of Zion; for, as I said in a former commandment, even so will I fulfil—I will fight your battles.
The spirit was so so strong. And as we left the house and were walking down the stairs I just had that thought of the answer I had gotten during my prayer the night before...He also came to church on Sunday. Anyways long story short I love being a missionary with my whole heart. And I encourage anyone who is even thinking about it just do it! Serve! It will be the best years of your life and the biggest blessing!! It's so amazing I just cant put it into words!! I would do it all again, even with all of the hard times that have come!! Well I'll end this huge email because I know most of y'all just scroll to the end to see the pictures anyway lol *its all good I know because that was me before the mission but I love you all so much thank you for your prayers. ❤/ Hermana Peterson 14 For behold, I do not require at their hands to fight the battles of Zion; for, as I said in a former commandment, even so will I fulfil—I will fight your battles.
Zaragoza! Peterson and Robinson
A member went to the states and brought them back peanut butter
So happy
Zaragoza District loves Mate'
Drinking Mate' with some guy
Preparation Day - Soccer with the District!
She received this picture from a former Spain Missionary...it's President Dayton!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.