Hey hey, well I'm still just out here in Spain living my best life! I am in Catarroja aka cat-town, its great, honestly we have a church here so back to 3 hour church until next year! The members are amazing and there are so many, there is even a member here from Vegas! I love the area, super different from a lot of places I've served, it stretches me which is good. There are only old Spaniards who live here so, we have to work a little harder here. I love my companion, goddess she is so cute! I am learning a lot about Peru and I love it! Ah idk but I just love everything about South America!! (Bought 80 pounds of mate' today lol) Its such a blessing, I felt like I had lost a ton of Spanish while training Hermana Robinson , her Spanish is absolutely amazing but she's new and we spoke very simple Spanish and so now I am so blessed to be with another native to improve my Spanish and remembering and trying to do all the things There here is a reason he asked us to do these things. I'm really trying to finish the Book of Mormon before I go home. And really every day I study the things he told us. My testimony grows even more of the fact that we have a living prophet, that receives direct revelation from the lord. D&C 97:88 Verily I say unto you, all among them who know their hearts are honest, and are broken, and their spirits contrite, and are willing to observe their covenants by sacrifice—yea, every sacrifice which I, the Lord, shall command—they are accepted of me.
❤/ Hermana Peterson
❤/ Hermana Peterson

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.