Friday, November 2, 2018

Halloween Fun!

We had our annual "Halloween Dinner" with Kim and Kami






Chilling with Cousins
Sadie loves Benson
We also had our annual neighborhood Halloween Chili Cook-off, Trunk or Treat and Carnival. 
I'm not big on Halloween but I do love to decorate my car every year. This year we did a jail. 
Adam was a wanted man

Sadie hanging out in jail with me handing out candy
Gentry was a M&M but I never got a picture of her.
We also went to the Red Cliffs Garden - Scarecrow Walk (I was taking my preschool kids there the following day for a field trip so I had to go check it out)
Had dinner in a pumpkin. One of Adam's favorites. 

And of course Carmel Apples. 
Carving Pumkins



The masterpiece


Thriller at Tuacahn. Our seats just happened to be right by the senior soccer girls. Sadie was in heaven. 
Waiting to get scared. 
Kell made her way to our seats. We were dying. We were trying to get her out of character but she didn't crack. She did so good. 


It was a fun night with the girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.