We received her last email last week but she said we should still hear from her the night before she flies out. This is the email I received.
"I Peed!"
Haha! Love it. Lindley and Peterson back together again! MTC companions that haven't seen each other in 18 months finally got to spend some time together on their last night in Spain at the Mission Home.
Last Spain Sunrise
MTC friends
I was also able to Messenger her back and forth a bit as well.
Last Spain Sunrise
MTC friends
I was also able to Messenger her back and forth a bit as well.
She was at the mission home waiting for her last interview with her mission president about "marriage and stuff" All the departing missionaries were going to eat dinner together and then sleep at the mission home before flying out the next morning! Here's is her last testimony that she posted on Facebook as well.
This week is my last week as a missionary in Spain. I am so beyond grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve the Lord for this year and a half. It has been an experience that has changed me completely. The Lord has blessed me immensely with amazing experiences, experiences and answers that have grown and strengthened my testimony. I have learned so much from the people here in Spain, the true faithful members of Barcelona Spain are thee most amazing people. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is the Lord's true church on the earth today, that the gospel is restored on the earth again, that God loves us, and is still communicating and guiding his children and directing his church through a living prophet. I have seen first hand the change and true joy the gospel brings, I have seen it in others lives as well as my own. I know God lives and this is His church, this has been the biggest blessing and I'm excited to do all I can to apply what I have learned in my life and future family, to continue living the gospel, building and Preparing the Lords kingdom. Thank you for all of your prayers and support!
Esta semana es mi última semana en España, como misionera.
Estoy muy agradecida por la oportunidad que he tenido para servir al señor por un año y medio. Ha sido una experiencia que me ha cambiado completamente. El Señor me ha bendecido con experiencias increíbles, experiencias y respuestas que me han ayudado a crecer y fortalecer mi testimonio. He aprendido mucho de las personas aquí en España, los miembros verdaderos y fieles de España personas asombrosas. Yo sé que de Jesucristo de Santos de últimos días es la Iglesia del señor hoy, que evangelio restaurado vez, que nos ama, y que Él continúa comunicándose, guiando a sus hijos Su a través de un profeta Viviente. Yo he visto el cambio y gozo verdadero que trae el, en las otras y en mi propia. Yo sé Dios vive esta Iglesia la bendición grande y estoy animada para hacer lo que pueda lo que he aprendido en mi vida y en mi futura, para continuar el Evangelio, construyendo y preparando el Reino del señor. Gracias por todo apoyo y por sus oraciones.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.