The Christmas Season is here!
The sign that signals that the Holidays are just around the corner...the Ivins star! I love this thing and look forward to it every year.
First Tradition of the Season, Jubilee of Trees.
Getting all decorated. Love the outside!!
I remember decorating last year and thinking, next year when we decorate Calli will be coming home! I cannot believe that we are to that point. SO excited!!
Disney Tree without a topper. It is Calli's turn this year to put the tree topper on and the girls are determined to wait and let her do it.
Tree Topper, patiently waiting.
I get a few new Disney ornaments each year for the tree. This year, one of them was Wall.e and Eve. These hold a special place in Adam's heart ever since his mom died. I could not believe we didn't have one until now.
Gingerbread Houses for days...We built 24 Gingerbread houses for pack meeting and Preschool.
Dicken's Festival is always a fun tradition.
We also started out the month with our annual Charity Event.
This year was one of our biggest yet. I think the "Light the World" campaign really helps.
Check out the loot. Can't believe this was our 11th year!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.