Sunday, March 10, 2019

Blue and Gold Luau

Another party, Adam and I tackled together...we're getting pretty good at this!! But with the new scout changes, this will be our last Blue and Gold Banquet we have to do, so we went out with a bang and did a big Luau!!
Invites!

Welcome sign with a table full of lei's to wear.

 Bright colors for the decor!
 I made the palm tree's.
 And the shark head for our photo booth.
 I borrowed the surf boards from the Cains.
Centerpieces. 
 Hawaiian Haystacks for Dinner.
 I made the Tiki Bar sign and the Hibiscus flowers.
 
Pineapples for dessert. 


 He had limbo going on as they all gathered.

 We planned for 64 and had all our tables full.
 Entertainment. Fijians on Fire came and did island dances and then taught us the Hauka.
They did awesome and it really pulled the whole evening together.  It was a lot of fun but glad it's over. haha!

The next week the Relief Society had a Luau for the RS Birthday Party.  They borrowed a lot of the stuff I made.
  Some of the YW that came.
Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.