March has been so busy, it literally flew by, which explains why I have so little pictures to document. We were gone 3 of the 4 weekends either camping or to baseball games. During the week we were all just working, going to school and trying to stay a float until the next weekend.
Another amazing sky!
March 22nd, we celebrated Adam's birthday. I took donuts and juice into work that morning, so everyone would know it was Adam's birthday;) That night we to dinner at Cappelettis's with Cains and Flowers and then to see Ryan Hamilton, a comedian at Tuacahn, then to DQ for ice cream. It was such a fun night with food, laughter and friends. We got home late and opened presents with the girls and had cookies and ice cream.
He got a new BYU shirt, some hot chocolate mugs for the trailer, clay pigeons and a thrower and two concealed weapon classes. He has been wanting us to take this class together for so long. I'm pretty nervous about it but just keep telling myself "This doesn't mean I HAVE to carry, it just means that I CAN" He was pretty excited and had a great day.
He got a new BYU shirt, some hot chocolate mugs for the trailer, clay pigeons and a thrower and two concealed weapon classes. He has been wanting us to take this class together for so long. I'm pretty nervous about it but just keep telling myself "This doesn't mean I HAVE to carry, it just means that I CAN" He was pretty excited and had a great day.
The last day of the month Travis and Kassandrya had a gender reveal party at our house. It was so fun seeing everyone, eating good food and finding out what they were having.
Throwing darts!
It's a...Girl!! March was a whirlwind even though it doesn't look like we did much. The girls are all so busy with work and school and hair school and friends we just ran, ran, ran. Calli has been dating up a storm, we meet a different guy about two times a week. She said her life can be summed up like this "Same pools during the day, different guys at night" Haha! yep, pretty much, although...she has narrowed it down to one guy in particular named Daniel. We'll see where it goes. Happy April!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.