May has always been crazy but as the girls get older, it definitely lessens but is still busy, especially working full time now!
But there are benefits to the job!!! :) I get love notes left on my desk!
Senior Photo Shoot for Sadie...My goodness, could she be any prettier! (See other post for the entire photo shoot)
SCHS Senior Show-off. Sadie and her besties did a lip-sync from Pitch Perfect for their Senior Show off. It was Awesome. I didn't know Sadie could rap like that.
I was in bed one night and looked across the hall to see this...Sadie is painting Gentry's nails. So Cute!!
Calli decided to make the plunge and head to UVU in the fall. We found her an apartment, rooming with Hermana Ligon form her mission. We signed the contract and made all the arrangements.
May also brought my preschool graduation...my last graduation before I close the preschool doors for(probably)ever. It was bitter sweet but I feel good about my decision.


Lil' Thinker's Preschool. I think this is the hardest part about being done, is that it was my vision, my business, my license, something I built and ran from start to finish and it has come to an end. I guess we all need to grow up sometime!! haha!
"Early" Last day of School Tropical Smoothie. I worked the last day of school so Gentry and I went and got out traditional smoothie a few days early.
Bunco!! Man I love these ladies. These nights of visiting, eating and laughing are always much needed. Can't believe we're going into our 5th year.
Beehive Activity. We made a goal to make it to the temple in 25 minutes but our path was determined by only a coin flip. At every intersection we flipped a coin to turn left or right. We ended up out by Gunlock. Haha!
Next, we drove to the temple with the girls giving me directions and we made it. We sat on a blanket and ate cookies and talked about life's decisions and howe making a goal isn't enough we need to plan and not just a flip of a coin.
We had a good time. I sure love these girls and my calling.
My hardworking man, May is always busy at work!

May also brought lots of celebrating with Sadie's Graduation (Another Post)
And also her Senior Trip (Another Post)
While Sadie was on her trip, Gentry was gone as well to Youth Conference. It was a stake youth conference in Heber.
They stayed in little cabins as a ward, had speakers, dances, service project, a movie night and a challenge course.
Gentry doing the rope course and zip line
Calli got to hang out with Adam and I for the week with her sisters gone.

We were all so happy to have everyone home.
We all went out to dinner as a family to celebrate....plus a couple stragglers. Jason has been hanging out quite a bit with Calli and Austin was home for the week before heading to Washington DC for a baseball camp.

Also, while the older girls were at youth conference we had a Super Activity for the beehives at my house. Hot tub, pizza, outdoor movie, slippin' slide, and smores.
I also got brave and cut my hair...
Should be a fun style for the summer, but still missing my long hair. It will take some getting use to. Happy Summer! Next up, June...I can't believe it!
My hardworking man, May is always busy at work!
May also brought lots of celebrating with Sadie's Graduation (Another Post)
And also her Senior Trip (Another Post)
While Sadie was on her trip, Gentry was gone as well to Youth Conference. It was a stake youth conference in Heber.
They stayed in little cabins as a ward, had speakers, dances, service project, a movie night and a challenge course.
Gentry doing the rope course and zip line
She had a great time and again came home with more friendships and bonds with the girls in the ward and stake. So thankful for the gospel and the youth programs.
Calli got to hang out with Adam and I for the week with her sisters gone.
We were all so happy to have everyone home.
We all went out to dinner as a family to celebrate....plus a couple stragglers. Jason has been hanging out quite a bit with Calli and Austin was home for the week before heading to Washington DC for a baseball camp.
Also, while the older girls were at youth conference we had a Super Activity for the beehives at my house. Hot tub, pizza, outdoor movie, slippin' slide, and smores.
I also got brave and cut my hair...
Should be a fun style for the summer, but still missing my long hair. It will take some getting use to. Happy Summer! Next up, June...I can't believe it!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.