Sunday, March 15, 2020

March 2020!

March Madness has a new meaning now that Covid-19 has entered our lives. I have created other posts regarding the cornavirus and being quarantined, so this March post is "Pre-Corona Randomness"
Beautiful Skies, as always...God is Good!

#25 Deming
More Baseball games. All of their pre-games were away games that we had to listen to or watch on Facebook when we were lucky. So we were so excited for their upcoming home game that we planned to go to. They were having a good season and we couldn't wait to go see them in person...games were cancelled before their first home game. 
Twice this month I have had friends bring these to me. I guess I talk about my love for this marshmallow goodness more than I thought. Thanks Andrea and Vicki. 
St Patricks Day Dinner. All green foods!
Even though Sadie has graduated she still has to get licensed. She has to put together a kit (above) to do several live cut and colors and then pass the state exam. It has kept her pretty busy. 
 I love these next few pictures!!...Gentry had been wanting to change her room for a while. She had a vision for it, using pallets. Adam and I were a little hesitant in how a pallet room would turn out...but IT IS SO STINKING CUTE!! Her pallet bed and head board is the focal point of the room. 
 Built in book shelves on the pallet bed. 
 Pallet Shelf with all her succulents in awesome!
 Closet doors she painted a few weeks after we redecorated her room. She's always looking for new projects to do for her room. So fun!! She is so creative!
As if enough was not going on in the world right now Utah added an earthquake to the mix. Luckily no one was seriously hurt and all family members were okay. It's the sign of the Times. This post is rather short because it feels like all other March news has to do with Covid-19 and being quarantined, so stay tuned for those posts coming soon. Happy March Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.