Monday, April 20, 2020

Disney Day!

This was by far my FAVORITE Quarantine Day!! When we head that ABC was broadcasting a live Disney sing-a-long with celebrities from their homes, I knew I had to turn it into a Disney Day. 
During all this virus crap, Disney has been releasing a lot of their recipes. So Gentry and I came up with a"practically perfect in every way" Menu!
 While cooking, the girls came down in their Disney shirts and said "we are ready for Disney Day" They know how to make my heart sing!!
 Adam helped with the fries and Sadie and Gentry made the churros all by themselves. 
 It was sooo Yummy. Complete with Pommas Frites and sauce, Churros, Monte Cristos Sliders and Dole Whip which was to die for. 


 
We sat down with our Disney Dinner and sang our little hearts out. It was so fun and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.