Saturday, August 15, 2020

DISNEY Projects!!

A few months back, Calli had shown me a picture similar to this and I fell in love. I knew I had to create my own. I had the perfect wall for it in the already Disney room and got to work...
I first had to move the scrabble board that was occupying the wall to another wall that would work. I put it on the wall going upstairs with plenty of room to grow. 
I then went though all of our disney trips and found the pictures that I wanted to use. It was hard narrowing them down to 23. I wanted pictures from all of our trips with the girls at different ages so there were a lot to go through. I think I did pretty good with the selection. Next I bought frames for them all.
Then came the time consuming part... laying it out, measuring and remeasuring to make sure everything was accurate before cutting the vinyl.
All set
With the pictures in frames and the vinyl cut, Adam and I began assembling it on the wall. 
With each new addition, I would get more and more excited, It was coming together better than I hoped. 
The finished product, complete with Tinker Bell and Fireworks. 

I'm in LOVE !!
 Over the next few days I was always finding Adam or the girls standing there looking at all the pictures. It's such a fun new addition that brings smiles and pixie dust to our home!
A few days later, I decided to add a couple more little gems. 
Second star to the right and off til morning!!

And, Gus Gus and Jaq have now joined the family and pixie dust as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.