Saturday, February 21st was so busy with Sadie Hawkins, The Salon.Be Grand Opening, Opening Day for BYU Baseball and getting ready for my talk (all different posts) we did not get a hike in. So Sunday, we decided to just drive out to Snow Canyon and take a scenic walk.
This is a short and easy trail perfect for families and Sunday's.
It led into the COOLEST canyon. I keep thinking I have seen all that Snow Canyon has to offer and then I find more gems. It was so pretty.
And this guy's not so bad either.
Love all the nooks and crannies and caves.
After Jenny's Canyon we decided to go to the place that Adam and I first met. It's usually busy but that day we had it all to ourselves.
This is where the Losee's, Peterson's and Keller (and other friends) came for a movie night and bon fire. We called it the "Losoner Expediation"
This is the rock I was running down when Adam saw me for the first time.
Heading back in to the Canyon
So cool! It looked like it was built this way.
Looking back! When we got to the end of the canyon, we decided to go up. We figured we could cross the top and come down the mountain I had ran down.
It was another Adam/Robyn adventure where with every turn we weren't sure if we could keep going but determined not to go back. We kept venturing on. It always gets me so nervous and my heart pounds as we continue to wonder after each turn if we're going to get stuck. Not being able to move forward or back, but we are always careful, take the best and safest routes and it is always exhilarating when we make it.
Me running down "the rock" Haha! So much fun! I don't think either one of us had been there since, it was so fun to reminisce. 30 years later and we're still adventuring together.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.